Standard Birthday Package – $125
Our standard package allows more flexibility for scheduling during the weekdays or other times on the weekend. This is also great for smaller parties, as we have found sometimes the birthday person would like to only invite his/her closest friends.
Included in the Standard Package:
- Reserve a specific area(s) of eBash just for your group*
- Want more than just one of our offered areas? Reserve a 2nd area for an additional $75 ($200 total)*
- You don’t have to stop at reserving two areas of eBash. Reserve a 3rd area for an additional $50 ($250 total)
- Area reserved for 2 hours for your party
- You may bring your own food/snacks/party items and use the general seating area in the front of the store for those activities
- Party may be booked on any day of the week during our normal business hours (some of our busier locations are not available on Friday night, please ask when reserving your party)
Elite Birthday Package – $225
We only offer one of these packages every morning. This is for those who are looking at the ultimate birthday experience. The store is closed to the public during this time and your party takes over the ENTIRE store to celebrate for the birthday boy or girl.
Included in the Elite Package:
- Exclusive use of the ENTIRE STORE during the morning between 10 AM and noon. The store is closed to the public during your party.
- Unlimited number of guests (we can hold almost 100 simultaneous players)
- Bring in anything you want to eat or drink, we have extra tables we can set-up in the lobby
- Decorate as much or as little as you want.
- Other guests may hang out in the lobby or roam around the store. Other parents, grandparents, extended family, etc love to be able to stay and hang out
- Party may be booked on any day of the week.
*More information or to book your party
Parties need to be reserved 48 hours in advance and require 1/2 deposit when scheduling. You may book on the phone with any major credit card by calling any of the stores: Terre Haute – 812.235.0040. Also feel free to email us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org