We are excited to announce that our next Call of Duty Ghosts 4vs4 LAN tournament will be held on Xbox 360 the weekend of March 22 and 23 in Indianapolis, Indiana. Teams will participate in a double elimination bracket in best-of-3 matches until the top 3 teams are determined Sunday afternoon.
Seeding will be determined first by teams who placed in our January 2014 event and then by the order that teams have purchased their team passes.
The prize pool is a guaranteed $2000 and will increase as team passes are sold up to a $4,000 prize pool!Below you will find more information about the event as well as registration and team pass purchase instructions by clicking on the section headers:
Update 3/21/14: Link to the brackets and stream page. Brackets[accordions clearStyle=true] [accordion title=”Date”] When: March 22nd – 23rd
Time: Facility will open each day at 9 AM. Match times will be announced and posted by March 19th at midnight.
[/accordion] [accordion title=”Location”] There are many hotels in the nearby area within 2 blocks of the tournament facility. The the absolute cheapest rate is with the Motel 6. Make sure you request the rate for “eBash” so the rooms are only $35/night for up to 3 people in a room or $44/night for 4 people.
Motel 6 Contact Info
8325 Bash St, Indianapolis, IN 46250
[/accordion] [accordion title=”Payout”] Prize distribution:
- 1st – 60%
- 2nd – 30%
- 3rd – 10%
The guaranteed prize pool increases based on number of teams attending.
- 16 Teams – $2,000 prize pool
- 24 Teams – $3,000 prize pool
- 32 Teams – $4,000 prize pool
************************Refunds will only be available until the Saturday before the beginning of the tournament. After 10 AM on Sunday, March 16th no refunds will be issued.************************
[/accordion] [accordion title=”Structure”]
- Maximum of 28 Team Passes Sold
- Event will start Saturday March 22nd at 10 AM EST and run through Sunday evening, March 23rd
- Seeding will be determined by prior eBash placement first and then payment order second
- Four team passes will be awarded to the top four players of a 2 v s2 ladder leading up to this event (More details in next section)
- Top 4 seeds will come from the top 2v2 players
- Seeding based on previous eBash placing and then finally by order teams are paid and registered
- Saturday morning top 2 rounds of winner’s bracket
- Saturday afternoon first 3 rounds of loser’s bracket
- Saturday night winners bracket until top 2 teams remain
- Sunday morning loser’s bracket until 2 teams remain
- Sunday afternoon top 4 teams finish championship
- $20 per team each Saturday ($10/person) includes day pass until midnight after event
- Group play starts at 2PM EST; 1 PM CST Every Saturday starting February 22nd
- Teams need to check in at least 30 minutes before the ladder begins
- Teams will participate in group play with points awarded based on wins and losses
- Each individual will have points tracked and tallied at the end of the ladder
- Players can team with different players each week
- Players must play with the same player they team with on a specific day (You cannot play with 2 other teammates in the same day)
[/accordion] [accordion title=”Equipment”]
Equipment Provided by Local Game Center
Xbox 360 Stations (monitor, 1 sound option, and chair)
Copies of CoD: Ghosts
- Players must provide their own controller and headset
- Players may not use a Turbo controller, a Button Macro controller, a Wireless controller, or a Play and Charge Kit. Turbo controllers allow Players to press a button that results in their Character performing a set of actions that would normally require the Player to press the same button multiple times. Button Macro controllers allow Players to press a button that results in their Character performing a set of actions that would normally require the Player to press multiple buttons.
- Players may not use a controller that has been modified in such a way that it alters their Character’s abilities and/or in-game mechanics. Players are allowed to make cosmetic changes to their controller.
- Players may not use a Keyboard, Mouse, or Keyboard and Mouse adapter.
[/accordion] [accordion title=”Purchase Team Pass”] All passes are 100% refundable until the end of the day on March 16th. After that time there will be no refunds.
[/accordion] [accordion title=”Purchase Spectator Pass”] All passes are 100% refundable until the end of the day on March 16th. After that time there will be no refunds.
[/accordion] [accordion title=”Team Registration”] Fill out the following form for your team registration. Please use the same email address as your paypal email address if possible to match your team pass with your registration. If you are not sure of your entire team roster, just type “unknown” for any player spots on your team not filled yet.
If you want to edit your team roster in the future, just use this same form again with the appropriate changes. Registrations are filtered by hand to monitor appropriate team names so please allow 12 hours for your registration to be posted.[/accordion] [accordion title=”Registered and Paid Teams”] The following is a list of the teams who have currently registered. Teams with a matching paid team pass are highlighted in Green. Teams that are not paid are NOT guaranteed one of the 32 spots. Once the first 32 team passes are sold, we will sell additional team passes for alternate teams up to the refund deadline of March 16th. Alternate team passes will be refunded in full after March 16th if no spots open up.